Depending which area of the country you are traveling, blogs covering that particular region are sorted and listed here. You can select Blogs regarding a specific region to learn more about an area: just click on a specific blog link to go directly to that post. Please leave your own impressions, tips and feedback for other travelers.
- (Montana) Glacier National Park, 4/19/2016 :It REALLY needs to be on your “Bucket” list: Glacier National Park
- (Washington) Seattle, 6/19/2017: See you in Seattle! Top 5 attractions.
- (California) San Diego, 2/24/2018: San Diego Sunshine
- (North Dakota) Theodore Roosevelt N.P., 10/13/2016: A Tribute to a true lover of the Parks: Theodore Roosevelt.
- (Ohio) Cuyahoga Valley National Park, 6/12/2016 A Midwestern “Gem” of National Parks
- (Illinois) Chicago Botanic Garden,7/18/2016 Inspiration found: Chicago Botanic Garden
- (The Great Lakes), 8/10/2016 Truly Great…The Great Lakes
- (Wisconsin) 5/13/2017 , Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame, Don’t let this be “The One that Got Away”
- (Wisconsin) 7/11/2017 Preserving a Legacy: St. Croix National Scenic Riverway
- (Wisconsin) 8/30/2017 North to the Namekagon
- (Minnesota & Wisconsin), 9/15/2017 Interstate Park: a shared View
- (Wisconsin) Apostle Islands, 6/24/2018 The Diversity of the Apostle Islands
- (Texas) 3/19/2018 “Big things happen here”…..Dallas
- (Wrangell St. Elias N.P.) Kennecott, 3/2/2016 Off the Beaten Path:Kennecott Coppermine, Alaska
- (Valdez, Girdwood) 4/12/2016 Tales from the Ghost Trees of Alaska
- (Denali N.P.) 11/21/2017 The Glory of “The High One”: Denali National Park
- (Anchorage) 10/28/18 Anchorage: Starting point of Alaskan adventures
- (Seward) 11/16/2018 Definitely not a Folly, Mr. Seward